2007/155 Franklin Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4216744
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PARTIALLY FURNISHED 2 BEDROOM AT FULTON LANE!
* First three month rent $300 per week and then revert back to $430 per week if you sign a 12 months lease*
This gorgeous partially furnished two bedroom apartment located in the heart of Melbourne CBD. Walking distance to Queen Victoria Market, shops, restaurants, University etc..
- 2 bedrooms with mirrored BIR
- Spacious open plan living opens out to a private balcony
- Modern kitchen with dark mirror splashbacks, built in fridge and european appliances
- Sleek bathroom with stone tiles and shower
- European laundry with washer & dryer
- Designed by award winning architect Fender Katsalitis
- Facilities include garden terrace, gymnasium,
indoor heated lap pool, theatrette and Adam DSylva inspired
Chef s kitchen.
Book for an inspection or attend to our open for inspection.
Please contact our rentals department on 03 9600 3883 or Wei on 0430 106 510.
*PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.*
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2007/155 Franklin Street, Melbourne.