2006/133-139 City Road,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2472573
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A fantastic opportunity awaits
Stunning views, space and features await you in this perfectly kept 20th storey apartment.
Located in a prime position the 'Wrap' building has been beautifully designed with style at the forefront.
Within a short walk to Southbank, Crown Casino and the arts precinct including the National Gallery and State Theatre the is an endless range of cafes and restaurants at your doorstep.
The apartment comprises of;
- Two good sized bedrooms
- The kitchen is open plan with plenty of preparation space
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Stunning views from the balcony
- Single security car space
The building features a pool and a gym and with style and quality in abundance you will surely be impressed.
Arranging an inspection is easy.
To book a time to inspect simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange. By registering you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2006/133-139 City Road, Southbank. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: .
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how