2005/58 Clarke Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Rent ID: 4420945
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bright and Cheerful Two Bedroom Apartment with Views of Botanic Gardens!
UNFURNISHED - Two bedroom apartment with floorboards and beautiful easterly views of the Botanic Gardens on level 20 of the Habitat Complex.
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining area with air conditioning and heating
- Stylish kitchen with plenty of storage space, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and dishwasher drawer
- Fully tiled central bathroom with shower
- Roller blinds throughout
- Both bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Secure car space (lift system)
- Secure entry with video intercom
- Facilities include an on-floor communal terrace, rooftop cinema room, garden and deck, kitchen and dining facilities, bike workshop
- Caretaker Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
- Origin for hot water
Enjoy being conveniently positioned in Southbank with access to tram lines, the arts precinct, South Melbourne Market, Crown Entertainment Complex, The Royal Botanic Gardens as well as the many cafes, restaurants and shops.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Southbank is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2005/58 Clarke Street, Southbank.