2005/29 Hunter Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th October 2020
Rent ID: 4108967
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
High floor apartment with fantastic view located in heart of Parramatta
Conveniently positioned with short stroll to restaurants and Parramatta Westfield , this is a well presented and must inspect apartment. Two good size living area and bedroom with fantastic view.
-Bedroom with wardrobe.
-Stunning kitchen with plenty of space storage.
-Walk to Parramatta Westfield and public transport
Please contact Ron on 0423 337 808 or Anthony on 0466 006 377 for further information.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
2005/29 Hunter Street, Parramatta, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Parramatta.