2004/550 Queen Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th April 2020
Rent ID: 3823366
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LUXURY AT ITS BEST, ROOFTOP INFINITY POOL, GYM, AMAZING VIEWS - AVAILABLE TO VIEW FROM THE 6TH OF APRIL
Due to Government Restrictions private inspection will only be occurring on vacant properties. Please book via inspection button.
NEAR NEW TWO BEDROOM APARTMENTS IN "SPIRE" ON QUEEN STREET
Located in the heart of Brisbanes CBD, Spire on Queen Street is a short walk from Brisbanes beating heart! Brisbane's best dining, entertainment, and shopping are literally all available on your doorstep.
This fantastic brand near new apartment on level 20 overlooking the CBS, River, Story Bridge, and more is now available an will not last long!
This superbly finished, quality apartment features:
- Break Lease
- Private balcony
- 2 large bedrooms
- Stone bench tops
- Modern, open living spaces
- Premier stainless steel appliances
- Floor to ceiling glass windows and doors
- Spectacular views of Brisbane City, Brisbane River and Story Bridge!
Spire Building features:
- Roof top entertainment area
- Alfresco BBQ area and sunbeds
- Roof top gym for use of residents
- Roof top dining area available to book
- Stunning rooftop infinity pool with breathtaking views
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Brisbane City? 2004/550 Queen Street, Brisbane City could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how