2002/123 Cavendish Road,
Coorparoo, QLD 4151
$1,940 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th May 2021
Rent ID: 4119512
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Large two bedroom unit with courtyard
Secluded with all the creature comforts and the benefit of a spacious private courtyard.
This 111 sq mtr ground floor apartment (including a private courtyard) offers the best of city fringe living without the hustle and bustle. With the train just a short stroll away and bus at the door you are in the city in a flash. Or you have all 3 supermarkets, cinemas and great restaurants only a 2 minute walk away.
- Fantastic roof top pool and entertainment area with spectacular views of the city.
- Luxury ensuite and large living area
- Main bathroom with bathtub
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans in both bedrooms and living areas
- Entertainer Kitchen features island bench, quality appliances, glass splashbacks and stone bench tops, huge pantry and loads of storage space.
- Recessed LED downlights
- Up to 35% cheaper utility costs compared to a standard dwelling
- A secure car park and lift access
- 21 visitor carparks on ground level to accommodate friends and family visits
- Video Intercom, secure access to all building entry points
- FIBRE SUPERFAST BROADBAND NETWORK - The fastest broadband in Australia at the cheapest price
- Netflix ready, Foxtel ready, free to air ready
- The rooftop is also equipped with a kitchen and outdoor dining for the exclusive use of Orion residents
CLOSER TO THE CITY - CLOSER TO EVERYTHING YOU LOVE
- Located less than 4km to the CBD
- Coorparoo train station a few minutes walk away. Bus stop at door.
- 4 minute walk to Woolworths, Aldi, Coles, 8 cinema complex and restaurant precinct
- Minutes from the Gabba Stadium and South Bank
- Close proximity to 5 major hospitals, including the Mater and Princess Alexandra
- Bike paths lead straight from home to the city
Orion is the only hi-rise situated in its leafy surrounds. You'll enjoy a laid-back lifestyle with everything you need, all just a stroll away.
Come and have a look!
Contact- email@example.com or call 0438287778
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coorparoo
Lifestyle in Coorparoo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Coorparoo comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 2002/123 Cavendish Road, Coorparoo today!