20 Wangarah Street,
Bracken Ridge, QLD 4017
Available 30th June 2021
Rent ID: 4363727
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
55% off bills, newly renovated flat, large fenced backyard
Look no further, this newly renovated downstairs flat, overlooking your large shared backyard is located on a quiet leafy street in the heart of Bracken Ridge just minutes from schools and childcare, 4 km from beautiful Brighton, 4 km to Deagon train station, 5 km to Bald Hills train station, 1km from Woolworths and Bracken Ridge Tavern and 1 street over from your closest bus stop.
Your downstairs flat has 2 bedrooms with built in robes, and ceiling fans. 1 modern bathroom with bathtub, spacious study room, laundry, outside entertaining area, off street parking and plenty of street parking.
Enjoy the comforts of this newly renovated space and big backyard with a low maintenance upkeep. You will be required to maintain the lawn and upstairs tenants will be responsible for the gardens.
You will receive 55% off electricity and water bills. Meaning you will pay 45% of the electricity and water bills as the house is on one meter. This will be until it can be separately metered in the future.
Everything described is the downstairs portion of the house. Upstairs is a completely separate self contained flat and is occupied.
Upstairs and downstairs are completely separate having their own entries and no way possible for one to get access to the other.
- 2 bedrooms, built in robes, 1 modern bathroom with bathtub
- 1 study room 3.1m x 2m with built in storage
- Ceiling fans
- Spacious living area with AIRCON
- Large backyard fully fenced
- Off street parking
- Pets considered upon application
- Minimum 6 month lease preferably 12 months and beyond
This property is available for rent from 30 June 2021.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bracken Ridge
Lifestyle in Bracken Ridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Bracken Ridge comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 20 Wangarah Street, Bracken Ridge today!