20 Wakefield Street,
Coorparoo, QLD 4151
$1,740 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3978859
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ground Floor apartment with outdoor space!
In today's inner city living, this apartment is a rare find - a ground floor apartment that is cool and easy to keep clean. Located in a sort after secure complex, with pool, gym and sauna facilities for the use of residents, you'll feel like you're living in a resort. Open green gardens provide a relaxing environment to come home to. Walking distance to shops, transport and schools, yet and only 5kms from the CBD, you'll save on transport costs. Recently renovated, this apartment has new timber plank flooring and modern kitchen. Balcony off the bedroom is perfect for the morning coffee before your busy day. With a covered back deck overlooking the gardens and providing a tranquil outlook, you'll feel at home.
- Main bedroom with ensuite, built in robes, ceiling fan and balcony,
- Second bedroom with built ins, private bathroom and ceiling fan
- Modern kitchen featuring dishwasher & granite bench tops
- Separate internal laundry equipped with dryer and washing machine
- Air conditioned, open plan living area, leading onto large otdoor deck area
- Quiet secure complex with pool, BBQ, gym and sauna
- Secure underground parking. Off street visitor parking
- NBN and pay TV access
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coorparoo
Lifestyle in Coorparoo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Coorparoo? 20 Wakefield Street, Coorparoo could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.