20 Tennyson Road,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$4,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4097618
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
APPLICATION APPROVED AND DEPOSIT TAKEN
Set in a and#8203;popular location and built to excellent standards, this architecturally designed residence offers an idyllic lifestyleand#8203; and#8203;with sunny bright interiorsand#8203; and#8203;and gourmet indoor living areas opening onto a and#8203;private yardand#8203;.
- Designer gourmet kitchen including top of the range appliances
- Open-plan living/family area opening to a covered outdoor entertaining area
- Four double bedroomsand#8203; with built-insand#8203;
- Master bedroom includes an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Fifth bed/study on the ground floor
- Beautifully designed bathrooms
- Internal laundry, and#8203;lock up garage, air conditioningand#8203;, alarm and roller blinds
throughout plus so much more!
Available date: NOW!
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: On application
Please refer to the advertised open time for upcoming inspections.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
20 Tennyson Road, Gladesville, a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom property, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Gladesville.