20 Swanston Street,
Geelong, VIC 3220
$3,259 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd December 2021
Rent ID: 4668946
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern inner city home 100m from the waterfront.
So rarely does a home come up that offers the easy lifestyle of bayside living and the convenience of inner city living.
-Master bedroom containing a spacious walk in robe and ensuite.
-Generous second and third bedrooms all with built in robes.
-Open plan living and dining.
-Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas stove top
- Second living area
- Ducted heating
- Self contained separate 4th bedroom with full ensuite and kitchen
- Low maintenance courtyard
- Remote access lock up garage
Located within walking distance to the CBD and to the waterfront this home enjoys the best of both worlds with Deakin university, the Geelong train station and the Barwon Health precinct all close by.
HOW TO APPLY: Click on https://app.snug.com/apply/HodgesGeelong
1 Garage space
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Geelong
Lifestyle in Geelong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 20 Swanston Street, Geelong. This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.