20 Stradbroke Avenue,
Frankston South, VIC 3199
Rent ID: 4081769
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Home in the Zone!
***One on one inspections now available. Please apply for the property based on advertising photo's/video/written description and we will commence processing your application. If you are shortlisted we will contact you to arrange a time to inspect the property. Private property inspections allowed with 1 agent and 1 prospective tenant. Please note:
- The prospective purchaser or tenant may be accompanied by 1 other person from an existing household or an intimate partner, and the prospective tenant's children under 18 years old.
- 'contactless' with protocols for inspections, including pre-arranged at a set time and limited to 15 minutes.
- A person is not permitted to travel to regional Victoria for a private property inspection, and a person may not travel to metropolitan Melbourne for a private property inspection. ***
Three bedroom character filled home in the Frankston High School Zone! Featuring generous living/dining room with polished boards throughout. 3 great sized bedrooms, all with built in robes. Central family bathroom, separate toilet and laundry. Great sized kitchen overlooking the large backyard. Carport with room for two car plus further space for off street parking. Other features include split system air-conditioning and ducted heating. Great location - within walking distance to all that matters including Sweetwater Creek, local schools and shops. Easy access to public transport. Apply now as this one won't last! **Please note - gas wall heater not in service.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston South
Lifestyle in Frankston South
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
20 Stradbroke Avenue, Frankston South, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Frankston South.