20 Snowdrop Avenue,
Currimundi, QLD 4551
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4577851
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
***THIS PROPERTY IS NOW LEASED***
Currimundi Living with 3 Separate Living Areas + Pool + Ducted Air Conditioning!
Boasting a generous floor plan that offers 3 separate living areas this home is ideal for those who require space and separation of living.
The main bedroom is of a large size with a walk in robe, ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and outdoor access through to a nice courtyard area. The second bedroom has a walk in robe and could easily be used by those that work from home with separate access through the front of the property.
A well appointed kitchen is the hub of the home, if you love to cook or entertain you will be impressed with the amount of space, quality of appliances including dishwasher, and stone bench tops. Additionally there is plenty of cupboard space and self closing drawers for storage.
A massive outdoor entertaining area which overlooks the stunning swimming pool and no neighbour to the back of the property it offers a privacy to entertain friends and family. The property is fully fenced with access to the back yard through double gates, there is plenty of lawn for children to play.
If you require storage this home has a large separate double garage with remote doors & a separate shed.
20 Snowdrop Avenue has ducted air conditioning throughout to keep you cool through our hot Sunhine Coast summers & warm during the winter.
Positioned in Currimundi and located within both the Talara Primary catchment and Meridan Plains catchment! Making school trips all the more easy as both schools are within 2km of the home. Within short distance to Creekside walkways, local shopping centres, schools, parks and Nicklin Way for the north and south bound commuter.
This is Currimundi living at its best!
Features of this property include:
- 3 Separate living areas
- Master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- 4 bedrooms in total, 2nd bedroom with walk-in robe
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher & self closing drawers
- Huge outdoor entertaining area
- Ducted Air-conditioning
- Solar power
- Swimming pool
- Internal laundry with bench top & storage
- Security with crim safe screens throughout
- Freshly painted
- Double lock up garage
- Fully fenced yard
- Dual living potential or work from home
- Pets on application
- Property is water compliant with tenant to pay full water usage
- Pool service to be paid by the landlord with tenants to pay for chemicals
- Solar power, electricity to be in the tenants name receiving full benefit of this
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Currimundi
Lifestyle in Currimundi
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Currimundi with plenty of room to move. 20 Snowdrop Avenue will be perfect for the growing family.