20 Raven Street,
West End, QLD 4101
$8,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4371966
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Luxury in the heart of West End!
This large stunning FOUR bedroom home has been fully renovated with only the best of the best features, offering complete luxury.
This home offers style and sophistication in the heart of West End! With a large combined dinning & kitchen area downstairs that flows out onto the entertainment & pool area with incredible spaces to enjoy this two-storey home.
The home boasts the best of both worlds for family & entertainment.
There is no better way than to spend your weekends then enjoying this magnificent home with your family & friends.
- Four bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and main bedroom with walkin & ensuite.
- Air conditioning throughout property
- Designer kitchen that extends out to the entertainment area & very large island bench.
- Dishwasher and four burner gas cook top
- Floor boards & tiles throughout the ground level
- High Ceilings with stunning timber finishes both upstairs & downstairs.
- Lots of Nature Light coming from all corners of the house
- Built in Lounge area in front of an open brick fireplace
- Separate Media Room
- Storage in all areas of the house like you have never seen before
- Very large timber bi-fold doors that open out to entertainment & pool area
- All bedrooms carpeted
- Large bathroom upstairs and downstairs separate toilet
- Separate and very large laundry with wall to ceiling storage
- Fully fenced backyard off entertainment area
- Built in BBQ
- In ground swimming pool
- Loads of storage in the carport area
- Two space car port
- Short walk to West End Ferry Terminal & Montague Rd Street Bus Stop
- Very close to the popular London Fields & Montague Bar
- Walking distance to West End State School & Brisbane State High School
- Short stroll to Orleigh Park with playground and river bike paths
It is not often a home of this calibur has come to the market for rent in West End.
This has to be seen to appreciate the design of the property.
- Pets considered upon application
- All utilities - tenant's responsibility
- Furnished (contact agent for details)
- Lease term minimum of 12 months
Please call Lara Faliu on 0449 970 377 or Aaron McCauley 0424 380 499 to confirm a viewing.
Viewings will be by appointment only.
3 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West End
Lifestyle in West End
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 20 Raven Street, West End before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.