20 Olivet Street,
Glenbrook, NSW 2773
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3653973
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Leafy Mountains Delight!
- 3 great sized bedrooms, built in to main
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
- Neat kitchen with ample storage
- Split system air conditioning
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Single car port and additional parking space
- Large deck and yard
Situated in an elevated position in one of the best streets in Glenbrook is this 3 bedroom family home. Featuring polished floorboards throughout, built in robe to main bedroom, ceiling fans to all,
neat kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, split system air conditioning, single carport and additional parking space, a large outdoor decking area and plenty of grass for the kids to run around.
** Garage is not included **
* Please note that if you do not enter your details below to enquire about the property or visit our website www.dukesestateagents.com.au/residential/lease and pre-register for an open home for this property, we will be unable to notify you of any changes to this properties availability or cancellation of open homes.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by the landlord. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is , in fact, accurate. If a property is advertised as Pet Friendly, this implies that the owner may accept applications with Pets and not that the property itself is secured for animals. It is still the tenants responsibility to determine if the property they are applying for is secure for their animal and if approved maintain a secure enclosure for their approved pet.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenbrook
Lifestyle in Glenbrook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 20 Olivet Street, Glenbrook before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how