20 Old Kent Road,
Ruse, NSW 2560
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2712388
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully styled home
This beautifully styled home will have something for everyone, with the home offering:
- 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 garage
- Updated kitchen with brand new appliances and soft close cupboards
- Large living space with gas point
- Foxtel ready
- Painted throughout
- Hardwood timber floors
- Separate garage to house with extra storage space
- Ample parking with extra long driveway
- Plenty of space for the kids to run around with a large back yard containing 2 medium sized sheds
All this located within walking distance to local schools and public transport.
To view the property please register your details, click "Book An Inspection" and follow the prompts.
You will also be sent updates, along with new properties available to your criteria.
Please ensure you arrive at the beginning of the inspection, inspections run for a 15 minute period.
You can submit an online application at www.t-app.com.au
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 6 or 12 months.
2. How can i inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
3. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ruse
Lifestyle in Ruse
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Ruse? 20 Old Kent Road, Ruse could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how