20 Nectar Avenue,
Manor Lakes, VIC 3024
$1,850 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4076172
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Marvellous Manor Lakes Living
Be the first to live in this brand now home in the up and coming Lollipop Hill Estate!
Consisting of four queen size bedrooms with built in robes, an open plan living/ kitchen room fitted with brand new appliances that opens into undercover alfresco area, a spacious second living room and a secure, low maintenance backyard this property is ideal for a growing family.
Surrounded by nature reserves, walking distance to a new state school and only a short drive to the Manor Lakes Central Shopping Centre and Wyndham Vale train station means you will have everything you need right at your doorstep.
- Four queen sized bedrooms with mirror robes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with split system air-conditioning, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Airconditioned open plan kitchen and dining area
- Covered alfresco dining set off the main living room
- Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and 900mm gas cooktop, oven and rangehood
- Separate media/family room
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry
- Large double car garage with remotes and internal access
- Security screen installed to all windows and doors
- Large, secure backyard
Please note that due to the current stage 4 restrictions in place no physical inspections will be held at the property, all viewings and applications are to be done online only.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, this is supplied only after you have inspected the property.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Manor Lakes
Lifestyle in Manor Lakes
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 20 Nectar Avenue, Manor Lakes before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.