20 Missouri Avenue,
Brighton, VIC 3186
$10,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3682018
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The Ultimate Entertainer - Charming 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Home With Multiple Off-Street Parking Spaces & A Pool
INSPECT BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT AT FLEXIBLE TIMES BY CALLING ELLY ON 0481 798 672
The team at Your Property Manager are proud to represent this red-brick Californian Bungalow with timeless appeal and charm which is nestled behind a tall picket fence and framed by lush, north facing gardens.
Updated for comfort with generous proportions, this 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home offers quality, low maintenance family living and loads of great storage options.
Nestled in a quiet street, in one of Brighton's sought after pockets and superbly located near the Martin Street shopping & cafe precinct, Gardenvale Station & only minutes from the bay.
Featuring the following on the lower level:-
- Pretty front porch surrounded by a well-established garden
- Step inside to a wide entrance area leading to Master accommodation and the living zones
- Master bedroom with lush garden outlook
- Sophisticated ensuite with large frameless shower, double basins, vanity with under bench cupboard & drawer storage and toilet
- Luxurious dressing room with ample hanging & drawer storage with feature chandelier
- Expansive light filled sitting room with period detail and charm including a 'decorative' fireplace
- Carpeted formal lounge with the warmth of a gas log fireplace and complete with plantation shutters
- Luxe family kitchen with stone bench-tops, Miele electric oven,
5 burner gas cook-top, Bosch dishwasher, large island bench with breakfast bar and abundance of kitchen storage
- Butler's pantry with overhead shelving, wine fridge and additional kitchen storage
- Adjoining family and dining zone with floor to ceiling windows and French doors spilling out to the lush, rear garden, entertaining area and a pool
- Laundry with large wash sink & space for a front loader washing machine and over-head dryer
- Convenience of a sleek guest powder room
- Expansive brick paved entertainment zone surrounded by manicured gardens and large in-ground swimming pool which is salt-water, solar heated - this home dazzles when the sun floods in over the Summer months
- Tandem garage and additional off-street parking for up to three cars
Rise up the stairs to find the following:-
- Retreat for the kids to enjoy their own living zone
- Carpeted 2nd & 3rd queen sized bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Further carpeted 4th bedroom or study
- Stylishly renovated family bathroom with bath, large shower, vanity with under bench storage and large mirrored wall cabinet
- Well-appointed study zone with feature balcony and views to the rear garden
With great appointments throughout, this private and tranquil haven awaits a family looking for a place to call "home".
This charming home offers year round comfort with a gas log fireplace and split system heating & cooling on the lower level.
Ducted heating & cooling on the upper level.
Highly sought after location - only minutes from Martin Street Village's boutique shopping, eateries, Gardenvale Station, Elsternwick Primary School and the lush greenery of Kamesburgh Gardens and Elsternwick Park.
Easy access to Nepean Highway for City or southern travel and a short distance to Brighton and Elwood beaches.
12+ month lease
6 week bond required
Sitting room fireplace is 'decorative' only and not for use
Monthly pool maintenance included.
Tenants to pay for pool chemicals
Monthly garden maintenance included
Pets considered on application
Arrange an inspection time that suits you!
Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU.
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
4 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brighton
Lifestyle in Brighton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Brighton with plenty of room to move. 20 Missouri Avenue will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how