20 Michigan Road,
Seven Hills, NSW 2147
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4123162
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Open Home: Saturday 31st October - 2:30pm to 2:45pm
This well presented three bedroom brick home is peacefully positioned in a great location, close to schools, shops, transport and in one of the districts best areas. The home offers warm, everyday living and leaves nothing to be desired by way of comfort and appeal!
- Spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes to all three bedrooms.
- Well-appointed kitchen boasting gas cooking, pantry and plenty of cupboard space
- Separate lounge and dining
- Modern bathroom highlighting quality fixtures and fittings
- Enclosed decking overlooking the rear yard
- Open carport
Additional features: Wall mounted air conditioning, freshly painted, NBN equipped, external laundry, external storage shed.
1 Car port
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seven Hills
Lifestyle in Seven Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with fully fenced. 20 Michigan Road, Seven Hills is perfect for the growing family.