20 Meymot Street,
Banyo, QLD 4014
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
$1,600 Bond or pay monthly new
Available 4th March 2019
Rent ID: 1917287
CUTE COTTAGE WITH GREAT DECK - OH WHAT A FIND IN BANYO!
This two bedroom cottage is located in Banyo, one of Brisbane's predominant locations. Woolworths and 10 specialty shops are now in operation around the corner on Tufnell Road, Skygate off Airport Drive offers Woolworths and 130+ retail and dining shops. The extensive development of residential housing in Banyo and north of Banyo in Nudgee is proving to ensure that this locale increases in popularity and growth. It's a 12 minute drive to the airports and access to the Gateway motorway and with Banyo rail, its 10 stops to the CBD.
MORE PROPERTY FEATURES:
* Low maintenance fenced yard - YES! Pets negotiable!
* Open plan living
* Spacious kitchen with dishwasher
* 2 Good size bedrooms with built-ins
* Air-conditioner lounge
* Timber polished floors
* Shower over bath
* Front deck and back deck great for entertaining
* Garden shed
* 350 meters to Banyo Rail and Village -
* 500 meters to Woolworths -
* 850 meters to St Pius Primary School-
* 1.5km to Australian Catholic University -
* 4.5km to Nudgee Boat ramp to access Moreton Bay -
* 5.0km to Nudgee Beach -Access to walk/bike ways
Lease Term: 6 or 12 months
Date Available: From 4th March 2019
Water Usage: Full
Pets: On Application
Once inspection times have been uploaded and you wish to attend, you must contact our office on 3266 2055 to confirm. If there are no confirmed attendees the inspection will be cancelled.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website raywhitenundah.com.au, and handed to our property management team at the time of the inspection. Additional qualified private inspections available.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Move in with Vodafone nbn™ with unlimited data.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Banyo
Lifestyle in Banyo
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
20 Meymot Street, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Banyo.
Simplify your next move
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply