20 Mcewen Road,
Evanston Gardens, SA 5116
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3041392
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern 3 bedroom home in great location
INSPECTION IS EASY - If you are on our website www.eldersgawler.com.au or realestate.com.au press the REQUEST AN INSPECTION button to register your interest. Once registered, we can keep you updated once an inspection time is available and about any changes or cancellations.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure you have Photo Identification on you when viewing the property as you may be asked to show this before being allowed to enter.
Please note, due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, whilst we are able to hold open inspections, from 1/12/20 it will be a requirement of entry at an inspection to scan the QR Code available at the property using the MYSAGov app on your smartphone. For further information and what to do if you do not own a smart phone, please visit the MYSAGOV website https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/business-and-work/covid-safe-check-in.
This modern and stylish home, located in Orleana Waters, is sure to impress. Close to local shopping, nearby schools (both public and private) and public transport this property is perfect for family living and won't be available for long!
3 spacious bedrooms
- Walk in Robe to the main bedroom and built-in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
- Beautiful Main Bathroom with plenty of vanity space
- Ensuite off main bedroom
- Open plan Kitchen, Living and Dining
- Separate lounge
- Modern Kitchen with stainless steel appliances (gas cooktop and electric oven)
- Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
- Gas instant HWS
- Laundry with ample storage space
- Double remote control garage under main roof.
- Small garden shed
- Undercover pergola and entertaining area
Small pet negotiable.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources deemed to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should seek their own enquiries.'
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Evanston Gardens
Lifestyle in Evanston Gardens
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Evanston Gardens? 20 Mcewen Road, Evanston Gardens could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.