20 Lexington Square,
Sandhurst, VIC 3977
$2,037 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th April 2021
Rent ID: 887863
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PERFECT POSITION IN SANDHURST
A spacious 3 bedroom townhouse awaits!
Featuring modern kitchen including stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, opening onto a generous family & dining area.
Upstairs you will find a second living/ study area, large master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe & balcony,
the other 2 bedrooms feature built in robe.
The backyard is a good size, with paved terrace.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Ducted heating
* Split system air conditioner
* Alarm System
* Double lock up remote garage storage area & internal access
* Ducted vacuum system
* Lots of storage space
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THAT SANDHURST HAS TO OFFER:
* Use of the Sandhurst Health and Fitness Club with indoor pool, gym, tennis courts included in the rent (for two people)
* 50% of the Estate is dedicated to green open space & parklands
* 50 Kilometres of walking, cycling & cart paths
* Fibre optic network for phone & internet through Clublinks
* 24 hour on-site security
* Recycled water for garden and car washing; and
* Clubhouse with restaurant & bar
* Sandhurst is located within easy reach of EastLink, Peninsula Link, Port Phillip Bay at Carrum and the Mornington Peninsula, offering convenience while maintaining a country club feel.
**Please note, this is a non Smoking property (internally)
VIEW BY OPEN FOR INSPECTION OR BY APPOINTMENT 8787 9000
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sandhurst
Lifestyle in Sandhurst
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Sandhurst? 20 Lexington Square, Sandhurst could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.