20 Isabellas Way,
Erskine, WA 6210
Available 20th December 2021
Rent ID: 2095390
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Style, Sophistication with so many extra's ! Side access !
For A Viewing To Proceed You Must Register
Outstanding executive home with "additional rear lane" LOCK UP PARKING for boat or caravan. This quality "Webb Browne" built home has so many features and is Mandurah Quays at its best !
- 3.2kw solar panels - a huge saving here.
- 3 large sized bedrooms all with large robes, heaps of natural light.
- Master bedroom has a deluxe decked out walk in robe with style !
- Ensuite bathroom features a spa corner bath, large shower & double vanity
- Solid bamboo wood flooring
- High ceilings with a feeling of space
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning for cooling over summer
- Ducted vacuum system - very handy
- Security alarm system with panic button feature
- Crim-safe security doors for peace of mind
- Stunning kitchen with wine rack, dishwasher, ample storage with loads of cupboards, double fridge & microwave recess
- large open plan family room - very spacious
- dining room has feature lighting - stunning presentation
- resort style courtyard with beautiful wood decking and wood screen for the ultimate in privacy. Enjoy the fruits from the lemon and comquot trees !
- balcony to enjoy a cold drink !
- over-sized double garage with loads of storage
- rear lane parking for boat or van
- laundry features ample benches & hidden basket for no mess
- under-stair storage to hide away your items
- gas instantaneous hot water system
- 2 clothes lines
- Great location, walk to Lake and use the Estuary walking paths to take in the surroundings.
- Close to Mandurah Quays for lunch/dinner & enjoy the Estuary views.
To view this property:
1. Please send an enquiry through the website.
2. You will receive a text or email to book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts.
3. You will receive a text or email confirming that you are registered to attend the next available viewing day/time.
Please note: if you do not confirm your registered attendance and you are the only enquiry, then the viewing may not proceed. Thanks.
4 weeks rent = Bond
First 2 weeks rent.
Applications are through 2Apply online.
Tenant/s are to make their own enquiries with their own 'internet service provider' in relation to the availability, costs and quality of the internet for this rental property.
Do you own an investment property? Are you looking for a Dynamic and Successful Property Management Team? We would love to hear from you. Please contact our Business Development Manager Samantha Delaney on 0432931211 or email email@example.com
Need bond ? We accept easybondpay.... apply via easybondpay.com.au... It's that easy!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Erskine
Lifestyle in Erskine
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Erskine with plenty of room to move. 20 Isabellas Way will be perfect for the growing family.