20 Hughes Street,
Unley, SA 5061
Available 25th October 2021
Rent ID: 4607502
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bluestone cottage in the City Fringe!
Positioned perfectly between Unley and King William Road sits this gorgeous 1880's bluestone cottage. The stunning home has been thoughtfully restored to maintain its traditional features and boasts fresh, white walls throughout. Public transport is easily accessible with a short walk to the tram to take you to the Adelaide CBD or Glenelg Beach. This gem is perfect for a couple who enjoy the liveliness and entertainment that the City Fringe has to offer!
What we love about this property:
- Two double bedrooms, both with stylish white plantation shutters and modern dark grey plush carpet.
- Main bedroom offers a pleasant outlook to the street, where the home is surrounded by other beautiful cottages.
- Stunning, light filled separate lounge area.
- Contemporary and updated bathroom with large white wall tiles, polished porcelain grey floor tiles, an indulgent rainforest shower head and plenty of natural sunlight flooding through from the high window.
- Kitchen complete with white cabinetry, polished black granite benchtops, two door pantry storage and stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, electric under bench oven and dishwasher.
- Meals area adjacent to kitchen with French doors opening to a timber deck and private retreat, complete with apricot and orange trees.
- Separate laundry with space for a front loader washing machine and storage.
- Roller door carport with side access via Palmerston Place.
- Lockable pedestrian gate to enter the rear.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
This is your chance to secure a private, warm and stunning cottage with instant appeal from the moment you step inside. Located close to Unley Shopping complex, King William Road restaurants and boutique shops, public transport and excellent schools and child care including Unley Primary School and Unley Kindergarten. All of this and just minutes from the Adelaide CBD.
Bond - $3,000.
Pets - Sorry, pets are not approved.
Lease Term - 12 months.
Water Charges - Quarterly supply and water usage.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please submit an enquiry to register your details and be notified of all available inspection times plus receive our online application form.
To view and apply for our other available properties please visit www.ocre.com.au/rent
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Unley
Lifestyle in Unley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 20 Hughes Street, Unley is unfurnished and available to rent.