20 Hillburn Street,
Runcorn, QLD 4113
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4842044
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TRANQUIL LIVING - CONVENIENT LOCATION
If you are interested in applying for this property, please click the below link to register for the Open Home times scheduled and to submit your applications.
This peaceful much loved family home is spacious and backing onto a massive serene green park giving your family the best start to life! Situated in the reputed "Warrigal Road Primary School catchment area and all local amenities are all within easy walking distance. You will be proud to call this "Home".
Set on a premium 450m2 block of land, this property has a gorgeous street presence with an open garden in the front.
- Spacious dining and living areas with gorgeous polished timber floors flows onto a beautiful paved alfresco patio. Totally undercover, this peaceful outdoor retreat is extra large and surrounded by luscious green gardens for complete privacy and relaxation. It's the perfect space to enjoy a BBQ with family and friends or simply relax and admire the soothing parkland setting at rear while breathing the fresh cool air.
- Open plan kitchen features modern appliances including a dishwasher, wall ovens, plumbed-in water purifier, built-in pantry and a huge window over looking the outdoor living patio and easy care landscaped gardens.
- 4 double bedrooms, master bedroom has it's own modern ensuite and large windows overseeing outside for your total relaxation.
- The 2nd bedroom has access to the 2-way family bathroom for easy convenience, especially for young kids or your elderly parents.
Other features of this comfortable family home include:
- Newly repainted gutters
- 2-car garage with remote control
- Security screens & doors
- Fitted blinds throughout
- Roof insulation
- Low energy LED lighting throughout and lots more
Top location, shortcut to Sunnybank Altandi train station, Warrigal Road Primary, Runcorn High School, Runcorn train station, buses, Pinelands or Warrigal Square, parklands and childcare centres are all within easy walking distance.
This family home is simply divine inside and out. You'll feel the comfort and love it exudes the minute you step through the door. Chances to buy into quality school catchments are becoming rare, so grasp this opportunity while it lasts! Call us today to find out more.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Runcorn
Lifestyle in Runcorn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
20 Hillburn Street, Runcorn, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Runcorn.