20 Gympie Street,
Virginia, QLD 4014
$3,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4342653
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Character, Space and the Perfect Location!
Welcome to 20 Gympie Street! Located in a highly sought pocket in Virginia, this truly spacious and stylish family sanctuary offers two levels of living and entertaining, with a versatile floor plan to perfectly appeal to many different family dynamics.
Be captivated by the lovely neutral tones together with an abundance of natural light throughout the home with its high ceilings. The multiple living areas will certainly stand to attention and ideal for dual living for the generational family.
Features of 20 Gympie Street include:
- 5 spacious bedrooms plus a large study/office all with built-ins
- Master bedroom with en-suite and stylish bi-fold doors
- 3 bathrooms - en-suite and main on the lower level plus additional bathroom and separate toilet upstairs
- Chef's kitchen
- Internal laundry up and down
- Spacious north facing balcony for those lazy afternoons
- Lovely low maintenance back yard with covered entertaining area
- Crimsafe security
- Double car accommodation
Conveniently located within close proximity to all amenities. Offering easy strolling distance to leafy parklands, local shops & cafes, walking & cycling tracks with ample public transport links. Excellent schools, thriving Nundah shopping precinct, as well as Westfield Chermside & Toombul shopping centre also close by.
Interested? What do you do now?
To book your inspection simply click on 'Email Agent' or the 'Book inspection' Button. By registering, you will be instantly informed of inspections, updates and changes to your appointment. If you have any questions please click 'Email Agent', ask your question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Virginia
Lifestyle in Virginia
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 20 Gympie Street, Virginia before you know it! Apply to rent this 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.