20 Fisher Street,
Burpengary East, QLD 4505
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4451723
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Welcome Home. This gorgeous home has been designed with you and your family in mind. Light filled and a functional design affording peace and privacy in 2 separate sleep zones. Nestled in a quiet court just a few minutes from the M1, public and private schools, Caboolture and Redcliffe hospitals and only 10 minutes to North Lakes, this property is sure to tick your boxes.
This brand new home is built with pride and offers high quality contemporary inclusions such as:
* Open plan living with stunning stack away sliders flowing seamlessly out to the alfresco area
* Media room/second living area
* Modern kitchen stone bench tops and stainless steel gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher.
* 4 good sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes, main features air conditioning, en-suite and walk in robe
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Main bathroom with separate bathtub
* Internal laundry with plenty of storage space
* Double Remote Garage Door.
* Generous yard, perfect for the kids to run around.
* Fully fenced
The Estate itself is extremely popular with young families, boasting several adventure playgrounds, purpose built mountain bike track and km's of walk/run pathways, it offers a superb lifestyle so close to all the amenities your family needs to thrive.
If no viewing is listed, please register your details to be one of the first to be advised of a viewing.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burpengary East
Lifestyle in Burpengary East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 20 Fisher Street, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Burpengary East. This unfurnished property includes outdoor entertainment, remote garage, and fully fenced and will welcome your furry friends.