20 Eve Street,
Erskineville, NSW 2043
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3813944
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
HOLDING FEE TAKEN - LEASED BY ANDREW SIMPSON
Enjoy a superb urban living lifestyle with this fabulous 1-bed courtyard apartment in Erskineville's sought-after Glo security complex. The apartment Interiors are mirrored by a north-facing sunfilled 70sqm walled courtyard that provides privacy to relax and enjoy a retreat-style tranquil environment all year round, the space is contemporary and boasts quality finishes. Further enhanced by its highly desirable location within moments' walk to shops, pubs, Sydney park and Newtown's famous King Street restaurant and bar district.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows facing north
- Open plan living/dining with tiled floors
- Sleek modern kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Double bedroom with built-ins
- Full bathroom, separate laundry area with washing machine
- Onsite Building Manager
- Indoor heated lap pool, well-equipped gym, fountains and gardens
- Short stroll to Erskineville Village, King St, Sydney Park, with cafes on your doorstep
- Short walk to Erskineville or St Peters train stations and buses
Please contact Amy Austin on 0403 282 659 to organise a private inspection.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Erskineville
Lifestyle in Erskineville
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Erskineville comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 20 Eve Street, Erskineville today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how