20 Coolabah Close,
Thornleigh, NSW 2120
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th July 2021
Rent ID: 4507886
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Private Single Level Home
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac, this private, single level home enjoys an elevated rear aspect with bush views looking out to Berowra National Park. It is a close to local schools, shops, transport and parks.
- Formal dining room
- Central original kitchen with electric stove, plenty of cupboard space and views of the bush
- Well-presented interiors with polished floorboards
- Two bedrooms, main original bathroom and an additional second toilet
- Level side lawn and a tranquil court garden leading down the bush
- Tandem carport with easy access to the house
- Handy to quality schools, shops and transport
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornleigh
Lifestyle in Thornleigh
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Thornleigh could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 20 Coolabah Close, Thornleigh today!