20 Churchill Drive,
Swan View, WA 6056
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3648582
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SOLID FAMILY HOME
Situated on the high side of the road you will find this tidy 3 bedroom brick and tile home offers you everything and more that you need in a property. The convenience of a fully fenced back yard - separate to the main house offering privacy and plenty of room for the kids to play.
As you enter the home you will find the spacious lounge room to your left and to your right you have the hallway with access to all 3 bedrooms as well as laundry, bathroom and kitchen/dining area.
Some of the features include:
* Master bedroom with wooden floorboards and plenty of wardrobe space
* Good sized 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with wooden floorboards
* Large lounge area with reverse cycle air conditioning
* Bathroom with shower and vanity
* Laundry with trough and access to back of the property
* Open plan kitchen/dining area with electric oven, sink, grey benchtop, cupboards, pantry and ceiling fan
* Carport with plenty of parking space with large driveway
* Large shed at the back of the property
* Large exterior back of the property
* Electric hot water system
* No Pets allowed
The property is conveniently located:
* Public transport within walking distance
* Swan View Primary, Greenmount Primary and Swan View Senior High all within 5 minutes' drive
* Swan View Shopping Centre and Shopping Complex including a IGA and Service Station being less than 5 minute drive or 10 minute walk away
PLEASE ATTEND THE VIEWING ADVERTISED OR CALL FOR A PRIVATE VIEWING!
IF NO VIEWING IS YET BOOKED, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR INTEREST OR CONTACT OUR OFFICE TO REGISTER FOR A VIEWING ON 9274 1655.
* WE DO NOT ACCEPT ONLINE APPLICATIONS. APPLICATION FORMS CAN BE OBTAINED AT THE VIEWING.
0 Car spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Swan View
Lifestyle in Swan View
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 20 Churchill Drive, Swan View before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how