20 Breen Place,
Jerrabomberra, NSW 2619
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3647501
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac among other quality homes, this 4 bedroom family home offers a spacious and well thought out floorplan.
The segregated master bedroom provides ensuite bathroom and walk in wardrobe, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedrooms also offering built in wardrobes.
With the kitchen in the centre of the home, surrounded by a family dining room and adjacent to the formal lounge area.
North facing and naturally bright, the indoor living flows out to an undercover entertaining area, a brilliant extension of living.
The grounds are easy care and ducted heating and evaporative cooling ensure year round comfort.
On a generous sized and relatively flat block, this home is well located, close to the Jerrabomberra shops, including the new amenities currently being built and is central to Queanbeyan and the ACT.
Double garage with internal access.
Pets considered upon application.
At Peter Blackshaw Queanbeyan and Jerrabomberra we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details.
WISH TO INSPECT- (www.peterblackshaw.com.au and www.allhomes.com.au only)
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Inspections may be cancelled if no one has registered so please ensure you register.
2 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Jerrabomberra
Lifestyle in Jerrabomberra
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
20 Breen Place, Jerrabomberra, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Jerrabomberra.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how