$400 - $420
20 Bimbil Street,
Blacktown, NSW 2148
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4538074
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom Family Home!
This three-bedroom family home is located in a cul-de-sac and is in close distance to Westpoint Shopping Center, train station and local schools. Other Features Include:
- Three good sized bedrooms 2 with mirror built in wardrobes)
- An updated wooden kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- A great sized lounge room with the comfort of air conditioning plus the addition of a family room.
- Enclosed front and rear verandas
- Freshly Painted
- Note property is unfurnished
PLEASE NOTE - Granny Flat will be constructed in the next 6 months & the garage is NOT included.
Please contact Samantha Stenning on 0478 699 333, to view or apply today.
Disclaimer: All information contained therein is gathered from third party sources. We cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blacktown
Lifestyle in Blacktown
Want to live in Blacktown? 20 Bimbil Street, Blacktown could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.