Leased!More properties wanted.
20 Avenue Road,
Frewville, SA 5063
$3,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4640800
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful house for rent
Smoke: Not permitted indoor sorry
Bond: 6 weeks bond
Lease term: 12 months
This perfectly positioned property sits on a commanding corner. This graceful home is neatly nestled in the desirable suburb of Frewville surrounded by beautiful homes.
Everything is at hand from this address. It is within walking distance of the award-winning Frewville Foodland and The Arkaba Shopping Mall, the fashionable Burnside Shopping hub, and all within a short commute to the CBD.
This gorgeous stone-fronted return verandah villa offers all the charm of yesteryear with some fabulous upgrades including an extension and a new bathroom.
* The 3 generous original rooms with high-quality built-in robes & the exquisite fireplaces
* Lounge/4th bedroom with an ambient fireplace and it offers external access.
* Open plan kitchen, dining, and informal living area.
* The kitchen is bright with loads of natural light, complete with stainless steel oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher, stone bench with double sink, and plenty of cupboard space.
* In the living area, there are built-in shelves and custom-made cupboards to allow for the modern french door fridges.
* Recently renovated the stunning main bathroom with basins, heated towel rail, and ambient lighting, and its addition of a handmade stain glass window.
* A second toilet is located just off the laundry
* Classic polished timber floors
* A huge outdoor entertaining area with pull-down blinds
* Outdoor kitchen with exhaust fan, sink & plumbing for a BBQ, a ceiling fan, and 2 gas heaters.
* Ducted air conditioning
* Ducted gas heating
* Extra storage
* Garden shed
* Secure parking for 2 cars with an electric roller door
* Watering system to the front garden
Medical facilities, Sporting clubs, Parks, and the Glenunga Reserve are not far away.
The local primary schools are Glen Osmond Primary School, Linden Park Primary School, and Parkside Primary School, while the zoned secondary school is Glenunga International High School. Private schooling is covered by the quality school options of Mercedes College, Sunrise Christian School.
You can apply online through Ignite or you could download the application from our website http://acrealestate.com.au/uploads/ckeditor/attachments/160/AC_residential_application_form.pdf , if you are using our application form please send your application to
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com , contact Raymond on 0452 366 879 or Calvin on 0433 998 723
*Please note that all the information that has been provided for this property has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. We cannot guarantee the information is accurate however and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions including, but not limited to the property's land size, floor plans & dimensions, build size, building age, condition, or any other particulars. Interested parties should always make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
2 Garage spaces
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frewville
Lifestyle in Frewville
Want to live in Frewville? 20 Avenue Road, Frewville could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.