20 Athlone Street,
Cecil Hills, NSW 2171
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4315886
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat and Tidy Family Home
This well presented 4 Bedroom Home is located in the heart of Cecil Hills with only a short walk to all the major amenities such as shops, schools and transport. It also features the following:
* 4 Spacious Bedrooms, 3 Include Built-In Wardrobes
* Kitchen with Ample Cupboard Space
* Separate Lounge and Dining Room
* Ensuite to the Main Bedroom
* Double Garage
* Spacious Backyard
* Only a short walk to Cecil Plaza Shopping Centre and Cecil Hills High School
* Bus stop located within 100 - 200 meters of the front door with Direct Links to Liverpool Transport Interchange.
This home will be perfect for a family of any size, so don't miss out enquire today !!!
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cecil Hills
Lifestyle in Cecil Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
20 Athlone Street, Cecil Hills, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Cecil Hills.