20 April Court,
Maroochydore, QLD 4558
$4,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th March 2021
Rent ID: 4245255
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unique Maroochy Waters Home!
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this property offers a truly unique family oasis on the water.
The kids will love playing on the wide open sandy beach and the pontoon and walkway extending from the deck gives easy access to hours of fun on the boat exploring this great waterway.
This high-set brick home, set back from the street is with a good size double garage as well as plenty of room for the caravan or boat. To the left of the block are double gates allowing easy access straight through to the water from the street.
This home is in the midst of refurbishments, including fresh paint inside, new window coverings, new carpets, and new electrical throughout, as well as bathroom upgrades and an update to the outdoor entertaining area.
Inside the home offers a large open tiled living area with high vaulted timber ceilings. There are three bedrooms downstairs with one bathroom, laundry and large double garage. The air conditioned living area adjoins a modern kitchen that overlooks the entire outdoor covered entertaining area. There is more than enough bench space for the most avid entertainer in the kitchen, with glass windows opening onto a stone topped servery to the outdoor area. Upstairs is an air conditioned master retreat with an office/study, enormous master bedroom, walk in robe and ensuite, along with your own balcony to take in the magnificent views by day or night. There is a spa bath in ensuite, however not currently in use.
Outside the home has a sparkling pool and enough covered outdoor entertaining areas to entertain the whole family. There are two genuinely separate outdoor areas offering one of the most ambient waterfront settings you will find. Whatever the weather, you will have the chance to enjoy outdoor living Sunshine Coast style in one of the best settings we have seen in Maroochydore. There is also a large lockable shed on site.
- Waterfront home with 37 metre water frontage on 854m2 Block
- 5 bedrooms, including master retreat with private balcony
- 2 refurbished bathrooms
- Open planned living and dining space
- Modern kitchen with servery window to outdoor entertaining area
- Plenty of outdoor entertaining space suitable for all weather
- Side access from the street all the way to the water
- Large sandy beach with private pontoon
- Quiet cul-de-sac setting location, surrounded by quality homes
** Tenants to pay water
** Tenants to pay for pool chemicals
** Pets on application, at owners discretion
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future inspection times via SMS or email.
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maroochydore
Lifestyle in Maroochydore
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 20 April Court, Maroochydore before you know it! Apply to rent this 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.