20 Apricot Avenue,
Mernda, VIC 3754
$1,733 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th February 2021
Rent ID: 4238363
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near-new, Near train station, low maintenance! Perfect family home.
Stone's throw away from local parks and the bus station.
Ideal for raising a family in a great neighborhood. It is nearby to the local community centre, childcare and schools and public transport.
Inspections: Every Saturday from 12:30pm - 1:00pm till leased.
- 3 bedrooms + study (children's play area or TV lounge)
- 2 living rooms
- Open plan kitchen and Walk-in Pantry
- Generous-sized low maintenance backyard with provision for a vegetable patch
- Evaporative cooling and ducted heating throughout the house.
- Spacious rooms and WIR in master bedroom that opens into the backyard.
- BIR in other bedrooms
- Open feel with lots of natural light
- Near the Gorge and walking track
- NBN Internet provision
This home is sure to impress.
Inspection by appointment outside normal inspection times.
Call 0488555935 for any questions or would like to make an appointment for inspection outside the above mentioned timings.
2 Open spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mernda
Lifestyle in Mernda
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 20 Apricot Avenue, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Mernda. This unfurnished property includes outdoor entertainment and will welcome your furry friends.