20 Anna Street,
Glen Huntly, VIC 3163
$3,368 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th October 2021
Rent ID: 4583787
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Townhouse On The Corner Of Caulfield South
We present to you this brand-new mirror-imaged three storey townhouse tucked away in a quiet street bordering Caulfield South. This fabulous family homes will impress you with its carefully designed and constructed luxurious standards both inside and out.
- Open plan living and dining area with split system. Can also be used as a study area
- Classic reconstituted stone kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & gas cooking
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robes, split system and ensuite
- 2 further bedrooms with built-in robes, split systems and ensuites
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Single lock up garage and additional off street parking
- Powder room downstairs
- Ample cupboard space in hallway
- Security alarm system & intercom
- Ducted vacuum system
- All split systems with heating and cooling
* Window coverings & fly screens being installed prior to tenants moving in*
Positioned in the ideal location, this townhouse is just a short walk to Glenhuntly Train Station, local trams & buses as well as local eateries and supermarkets. Less than 1km away from Caulfield South Primary School & Glen Eira College and close to local parklands. A quick drive to Chadstone Shopping Centre and Monash Freeway. This property is not to be missed! Register to inspect today!!
In light of the current COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak, Ray White Carnegie is taking appropriate precautions in the health interests of our team and our clients. We have virtual inspections available to view and from these you can apply. We will reference check applications and discuss with property owners. If successful you will then be contacted and offered a private viewing of the property.
**** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT PROPERTIES ****
By registering your details, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not proceed.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Huntly
Lifestyle in Glen Huntly
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse. 20 Anna Street, Glen Huntly is unfurnished and available to rent.