20 Angy Street,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
$1,780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4618644
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Low Maintenance Spacious Family Home
Tiled Entry, Neat and tidy 4 spacious bedroom home, all with built-ins and ceiling fans - main with ensuite.
Spacious lounge, family room, study nook, kitchen with breakfast bench and plenty of cupboard space. Dining area.
Outside laundry, double garage, storeroom. Fully fenced.
Close to public transport and schools.
Sorry, no pets.
Viewing by appointment, please contact Harina on 0417 616 513 or via email email@example.com
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 20 Angy Street, Sunnybank Hills is unfurnished and available to rent.