20/97 Homer Street,
Earlwood, NSW 2206
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4601721
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully Renovated Unit with Fantastic Views
This beautifully renovated two-bedroom unit is looking fresh and new throughout. It is a must-see property to appreciate the views from balcony, main bedroom and kitchen and it is conveniently located moments away from schools, shops and public transport.
- Large L-shaped living/dining room flowing onto balcony
- New kitchen with ample storage, granite kitchen bench, new appliances
- New fully tiled bathroom/laundry with rain shower head
- Separate W.C
- Two double bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Single lock up garage
Lease Term: 6/12 Months
No Pets Permitted
Please note: We will be practicing social distancing which will limit the number of people inside the property at one time.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN OUR INSPECTION?
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on our website kellys.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, or further inspection times
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Earlwood
Lifestyle in Earlwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 20/97 Homer Street, Earlwood. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony.