20/80 King George Street,
Victoria Park, WA 6100
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2332035
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
APARTMENT LIVING WITH CITY VIEWS
This 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment on the third floor features a modern kitchen and bathroom, with great city views!
Located close to the Albany Highway cafe and shopping precinct, in a complex that is well maintained and situated high on the hill with local park nearby.
- Main bedroom with built in robe
- Tiled open plan living area with wall mounted air conditioner
- Balcony with City views
- Kitchen with gas stove top and plenty of bench & cupboard space
- Allocated car bay
- Electric hot water system
- Secure, gated complex with intercom access
- Power and gas are metered
- Entertainment area on 1st floor
- Communal laundry facilities
Available now. Sorry, no pets.
Victoria Park is just 5 kilometres from the Perth CBD and close to shops and transport, and features the much-loved Vic Park cafe strip.
**Please click the 'Book an Inspection' button below to register for upcoming viewing times. Registration is necessary to ensure we keep you as up to date as possible and you are notified of important changes in details or viewing times. For private appointments please contact our office on 9262 0400 to book a time with our leasing consultant.
Apply instantly from the comfort of your own home! You can submit your application via 1form using the inspection code Empire01. Don't delay, simply head to www.1form.com to get started now**
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Victoria Park
Lifestyle in Victoria Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 20/80 King George Street, Victoria Park before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.