$480 per week, Negotiable!
20/68-72 Woniora Road,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4600738
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
5 Minute Walking Distance to Hurstville Station - 3 Bedroom Apartment
Located on the top floor at the front of security building with lift access to all levels with no common walls. Sun-filled living areas include spacious lounge and dining opening onto large entertaining size north facing terrace. Great for entertaining and a great view!
*Caesarstone kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances, dishwasher and new rangehood;
* All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Master bedroom with own ensuite plus additional balcony.
* Bright main bathroom, new blinds
* Internal separate laundry and air-conditioning.
* Secure basement car space with own separate store room.
* Conveniently located close to Hurstville CBD and Hurstville Station.
Don't miss out on such a conveniently located home like this property. For more details, please contact Mirenty on 0405400912 or Winnie Huang on 0422 657 848.
Please note: In line with the federal Government's requirements, to minimise the spread of the Coronavirus outbreak, PLEASE WEAR A MASK BEFORE ENTERING THE PROPERTY.
For health and safety reason, it is mandatory to follow all instructions provided by our staff during the inspection of the property. If you or attending member are feeling unwell, Please contact us to advise prior to inspecting this property. We appreciate your understanding during these times.
1 Open space
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning, built-in wardrobe, and balcony. 20/68-72 Woniora Road, Hurstville is perfect for the growing family.