20/53 Elimatta Street,
Braddon, ACT 2612
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3619843
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A DELIGHTFUL SURPRISE
Absolutely delightful three bedroom townhouse in brilliant Inner City location. You will be amazed when you enter this light filled gem. Quaint yet spacious courtyards with a surprising modern twist.Tastefully and fully renovated throughout including chef kitchen with stone benchtops, plenty of drawers, stainless steel appliances, wide oven and a dishwasher! Laundry has clever use of storage space, powder room, updated bathroom and ensuite and two private and welcoming outdoor courtyards which flow seamlessly from the living room. You also have the convenience of remote operated lock up garage.
Available 12 April 2021
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Braddon
Lifestyle in Braddon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 20/53 Elimatta Street, Braddon. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.