Deposit Taken! $870 per week
20/29-35 Cowper Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$3,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4112954
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Paid! Modern & Large Split Level Apartment in the Enmore Box Factory!
Stunning Apartment in The Enmore Box Factory Located in the Box Factory' building moments from the vibrant hub of Newtown's King Street, this spacious as-new split-level apartment comes with a long list of desirable features.
- Quality finishes, carpet, air conditioning; lot of natural light
-Security building with lift access and landscaped common garden courtyard -Spacious bedrooms both with mirrored built-ins
- Spacious living and dining area opens to a large enclosed entertaining
- Contemporary Caesarstone gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances,
dishwasher and lots of storage
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Secure undercover parking
Short walk to Stanmore Station, buses, Marrickville Metro Shopping Centre and Enmore Park, and a host of local cafes, restaurants, bars and entertainment.
****Booking an inspection is easy! Simply click on Book an Inspection to see pre-arranged times or Email Agent to enquire if these times are not suitable. By registering, you will be instantly booked in to inspect the property and will receive updates, changes, or cancellations to your mobile phone or email ****
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
20/29-35 Cowper Street, Marrickville, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Marrickville.