From $510 per week
22 Dressler Court,
Merrylands, NSW 2160
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4868131
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Brand New Apartments (Inspection is for Display Unit only)
Please kindly note the current inspection is for display unit only.
Welcome to Crest At The Mills, a bold urban retreat in the rapidly evolving suburb of Merrylands. Created by award-winning architects Marchese Partners, This new development will transform a historic milling estate into a revitalised residential precinct. Embrace comfort and style just moments from Parramattas burgeoning CBD and mere steps from the beautiful Holroyd Gardens nature reserve.
A metropolis on your door
Living at Crest At The Mills puts everything you need at your fingertips, from specialty purveyors of fresh food and supermarket convenience to fun, fashion and dining.
- Less than 3 minutes away, Stockland Mall is brimming with 200+ new places to shop alongside established major retailers and cafes.
- 8 minutes walk to Merrylands train station, bringing you the vibrancy of Parramattas CBD and Westfield is only 2 train stops away.
- Easy access to M4 motorways, taking you to all hotspots around Sydney
- Surrounded by premiere schools such as the King School, Holroyd High School, Merrylands Public School
- Close proximity to Rosehill Garden, Western Sydney University and Sydney Olympic Park, the World Class Westmead Hospital and Holroyd Private Hospital
Designed for comfort
Crest At The Mills landscaping blends park-like spaces and peaceful garden zones with shared BBQ areas and seating.
Each apartment features an exceptional level of comfort and style
- Stylish living spaces with open plan layout flowing onto sun-soaked balconies and courtyards
- Sleek kitchens with stone benchtop, tiled splashback, DeLonghi stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher plus plenty of storage
- Fully tiled bathrooms with mirror, wall mounted vanity, frameless glass shower screen
- Internal access to basement parking spaces with video intercom
- Internal laundry with clothes dryer
Disclaimer: The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to conditions and necessary permutations for use and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to the correctness of each item, and where necessary seek advice. No third party supplier or their agents has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property. Images are computer generated and indicative only. Completed apartments may vary from the image shown.
1 Car port
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Merrylands
Lifestyle in Merrylands
Want to live in Merrylands? 22 Dressler Court, Merrylands could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.