20/18 Harold Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
Rent ID: 3455970
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish and modern 2 bedroom apartment with wooden floors all over will tick all the boxes.
This conveniently located apartment only moments away from amenities such as public transport, cafes, restaurants, Coles grocery and Parramattas growing CBD has the following features:
* Two good size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes in both.
* Separate lounge and dining area with split system air-conditioning in the
* Timber floorboards throughout the unit.
*A fresh coat of white paint for ceilings, walls and doors
*Modern and bright lighting across all the rooms and living spaces
* Open plan kitchen with gas cooking, Dishwasher, Polyurethane cupboards,
Stainless steel appliances
* Modern bathroom with additional second toilet
* Large covered balcony with access from both bedrooms and lounge room
* Good size internal laundry with Dryer
* Security building with lift access.
* Secured basement large lock-up garage.
Conveniently located this light filled apartment on 4th floor is ideal for those seeking superior quality and convenience in a modern secure complex.
Be sure to inspect as this outstanding apartment represents excellent value and will be LEASED in no time.
Please contact Parvinder Singh at 0401052053 to book an inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 20/18 Harold Street, Parramatta is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how