20/15 James Edward Street,
Richlands, QLD 4077
$1,460 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st December 2020
Rent ID: 3342180
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
20/15 James Edward St. Richlands
This spacious townhouse which is close to the Richlands Railway Station, Woolworths, Local pharmacy, McDonald's, West Brisbane Tennis Centre and Richlands AMF Bowling. Inala Plaza is only 5min drive away. For your ultimate lifestyle, perfect for commuters, only 2 mins to M5 Centenary Highway.
Comes with the following features
* Three large bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite, walk in wardrobe
* Air-conditioned in the living area & Master Bedroom.
* Ceiling fans and built in wardrobes to all bedrooms
* Full family bathroom including bathtub and shower
* Carpets upstairs, tiled living/dining and kitchen area
* Downstairs extra toilet next to the laundry
* Stainless steel kitchen appliances with dishwasher
* Laundry area with under-stair storage space
* Spacious Single remote control garage and one on driveway parking
* Private courtyard with periodical maintenance provided by onsite manager
* Gym in the complex
* Surveillance Camera installed in the townhouse complex for extra security.
* On-site manager for customer service
* Sorry, no pets as stated by the complex by-law
* Photo's are representative only.
Please contact the Resident Manager Steven Shih on 0433 216 287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for rentals.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richlands
Lifestyle in Richlands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 20/15 James Edward Street, Richlands. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: remote garage.