20/12-14 Layton Street,
Camperdown, NSW 2050
Rent ID: 4233042
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish Executive Style 2 Bedroom Apartment in "The Elite".
ENTRY VIA LAMBERT STREET
Stylish near new executive style two bedroom security apartment in "The Elite".
This architecturally designed, immaculately maintained apartment features:
- Tasteful, full granite benchtop kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Two stunning bathrooms are tiled floor to ceiling and offers top quality finishes.
- The 2 large and spacious bedrooms with built-in robes.
- Enormous entertaining balcony with sparkling, glassed fences.
- Internal hide-away-laundry with dryer
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Secure, undercover car space.
Only 10 minutes travel to Sydney CBD and close to Sydney Uni, UTS and all other amenities.
This property is in a class above all others and is not to be missed!
SORRY NO PETS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Note: Inspection times are subject to change, please make sure you check the inspection time prior to attending.
In regards to telecommunication, television and internet connections, please ensure that you inquire with providers about any service limitations or charges, including NBN and phone lines. The landlord is not responsible for any telecommunication, television and internet connections.
The team at Laing+Simmons Glebe takes care to make sure that all property details provided are correct, however it is important to note that information contained in this advertisement is considered as a guide only. We recommend that prospective tenants also make their own enquiries where possible.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camperdown
Lifestyle in Camperdown
You could be living at 20/12-14 Layton Street, Camperdown before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.