20/10-14 Crane Street,
Homebush, NSW 2140
Available 3rd December 2020
Rent ID: 4166582
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Apartment in Homebush!
Immaculately presented, offering an oversized interior and an abundance of natural light throughout, this home is sure to impress!
We are excited to welcome you to this beautiful home occupying an elevated ground floor position. Located within a well-maintained complex and conveniently within walking distance to Homebush train station, shops, schools and parklands, everything you need is at your doorstep.
Heres what youll love:
- Glass doors opening up to a spacious balcony perfect for spending quality time with friends and family
- Open plan living dining and kitchen area generously spread out giving ample space
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout the home
But wait, theres more!
- Two good sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Central bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Well-equipped kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances including oven and gas cooking
- Internal laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- Single parking space in a secure basement garage
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Homebush Boys High School, Homebush Public School, Homebush West Public School, and Victoria Avenue Public School
- All your shopping needs are covered, with Strathfield Plaza, DFO Homebush, and Westfield Burwood close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Cafe De Vie, Bar Cortona, Urbano Organic Coffee Traders, Pho Toan Thang, Myeongdong Korean Restaurant
and Rasika Indian Restaurant
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Bicentennial Park, Mason Park, and Airey Park
Available 03/12/2020 for $425/week!
WANT TO APPLY?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/nsw
2. Locate the Property you are wanting to apply for
3. Click in 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Homebush
Lifestyle in Homebush
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Homebush comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 20/10-14 Crane Street, Homebush today!