20/1 Hale Street,
Everard Park, SA 5035
Rent ID: 4501380
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Superb Near City Location
PLEASE COMPLETE AN ONLINE APPLICATION PRIOR TO RECEIVING A TIME FOR INSPECTION (Powered by InspectRealEstate) by clicking on "Request Inspection" or "Get in Touch". Both buttons will send an email with the link to submit your application. **
In the leafy streets of Everard Park sits the hidden gem of Hale Street.
A tidy and well-kept first-floor 2 bedroom apartment, overlooking a gorgeous maintained complex with well-manicured gardens.
What we love:
- 2 sizable bedrooms
- Large kitchen/dining perfect for family dinners and entertaining
- Living room with newly installed split system air-conditioner
- Private laundry
- Undercover allocated car park
- 5.5km from Adelaide CBD
- Close to public transport
- Rent: $300.00 pw
- Bond: $1,800.00
- Water Usage and Supply
- Sorry, no pets
- Available NOW!
Please complete an online application through 2Apply (Powered by InspectRealEstate) by clicking on "Request Inspection" or "Get in Touch". Both buttons will send an email with the link to submit your application.
Should your application be shortlisted, you will be contacted by our agency to organise a private inspection of the property. The invitation to inspect does not constitute approval granted to lease the property. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Everard Park
Lifestyle in Everard Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 20/1 Hale Street, Everard Park. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.