20/610-618 New Canterbury Road,
Hurlstone Park, NSW 2193
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2909546
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
As new 1 bedroom plus study cosy modern apartment now for lease
Conveniently located just 9km from the Sydney CBD, The location of this apartment offers a great convenience to cosy lifestyle lovers. Only 7-minute walk to both Hurlstone Park train station and Dulwich Grove light rail station. Close to a vast range of amenities on offer in Dulwich Hill, Ashfield and Sydney Airport, such as shops, local restaurants, fitness gym, KFC, McDonalds, Dominos. Frequent direct bus to the city, Sydney University and UTS.
With their contemporary interiors filled with natural light, this warm and welcoming apartment featured free-flowing living spaces - perfect for changing family needs.
This 1 bedroom plus study apartment offers exceptional fittings and superior detail.
Carpet and Porcelain Tiles, throughout
Open plan layout with an abundance of natural light
Polyurethane Kitchen with ample Caesar stone bench top
Stainless Steel Gas Cooktop, Oven & Dishwasher
Wall Mounted Dryer
Mirror sliding built-in wardrobe
Split system air-conditioning
Powder coated Aluminium balustrade with clear glass
Security Controlled Entry/ Access control
The apartment is also surrounded by landscaped grove spaces for everyone to enjoy.
Be quick as it will not last long.
1 Car port
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurlstone Park
Lifestyle in Hurlstone Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
20/610-618 New Canterbury Road, Hurlstone Park, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hurlstone Park.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $400 Private Appointment or Virtual Tour
- 5/24 Duntroon Street, Hu...
- By Negotiation $500 - $550 Per Week
- 102/578 - 580 New Canter...
- By Negotiation $450 - $500 Per Week
- 13/130 Canterbury Road, ...
- $500 p/w *** 1 week free rent ***
- 13/1-11 Canterbury Road,...