20/387 Marrickville Road,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4652949
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Apartment - Excellent Value!
***One (1) Week FREE Rent***
This well presented one-bedroom apartment is freshly painted and is situated in a security building. Located only a few moments away from schools, various shops, fantastic eateries, and public transport leading directly to the Sydney CBD. Close to rail about 11 mins walk to Dulwich Hill Grove.
- Brand new carpet throughout
- Combined lounge/dining opening onto generous balcony with leafy aspect
- Internal laundry
- Light and bright throughout
- Neat and tidy gas kitchen
- Sizeable bedroom
- Lock up garage
Lease Term: 13 Months
No Pets Permitted
Please note: We will be practicing social distancing which will limit the number of people inside the property at one time.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN OUR INSPECTION?
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on our website callagher.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, or further inspection times
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 20/387 Marrickville Road, Marrickville. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony and secure parking.